12.23.2011

feliz navidad

Santa Claus is cooming to tooooownnn!! yes, I Love that Christmas song since I was in kindergarden. Every Child must be in Love with Mr.Santa I guess, hmm nope probably with the Present..LOL
anyway, have you ever got the Christmas Present given by santa? I DO when I was in the kindergarden. the (fake) Christmas gift that your parents given to you but intermediaries from santa.. :P
I dont know whose create that funny trick, but I think its working until now. Children might be believe that the present is from Mr.santa whose dressed in red with the white long beard and maybe I would be the one who will give the xmas present to my children through the santa's hand.. Aren't you? :p

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
-Norman Wesley Brooks-

Christmas gift suggestions:  To your enemy, forgiveness.  To an opponent, tolerance.  To a friend, your heart.  To a customer, service.  To all, charity.  To every child, a good example.  To yourself, respect.  -Oren Arnold-



















which Living Room do you prefer? I Love them all. :')


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! MAY YOU HAVE THE GLADNESS OF CHRISTMAS AND I'M WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS.. GOD BLESS :')


Love,
Jennie

2 komentar:

  1. merry christmas :D have a nice christmas <3
    I have followed your blog I hope you dont mind to follow mind too :D

    larascandralaksi.blogspot.com <3 xoxo

    BalasHapus
  2. Love all the photos here :) I'm sorry I can't find you in my GFC follower list, so I can't follow you back :(

    BalasHapus

thank you for reading and visiting my blog..
your comments are means a lot. ♥
love, jennie