4.01.2012

HELLO APRIL!

I dont really know why 1st april celebrated as a day when many people play all kinds of jokes and foolishness, but It's funny I think even I'm not the april fools day fans :p


Well, It's my month! April is my favourite month of the year. The most reason is I was born in this month, the other is because my last name is "Aprilla" 
Since I was in elementary, my teacher often called my last name with Aprilia maybe its because "i" and "l" looks similar, even now my lecturers or new friends rarely pronounce my name correctly .__.









Today also my Anniversary with D.Happy Anniversary dear! keep loving me 

8 komentar:

  1. Lovely look. I envy your tall & slim figure, ce. =)
    Mind to follow each other?
    http://audriadee.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. i love the shoes.
    happy anniversary dear ♥

    BalasHapus
  3. Beautiful post on your blog, I love it! Would you like to follow each other?

    BalasHapus
  4. Happy April :) Love your outfit! ^^

    Join my International Giveaway, win Goodie Bags with a total value of IDR 500,000.- (USD 55). Click here ˆ⌣ˆ
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    BalasHapus
  5. I was born in this month too! Lovely outfit!

    www.fashionsaveur.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  6. Your outfit is so cute!

    Mina
    http://www.glitterinmyveins.com/

    BalasHapus

thank you for reading and visiting my blog..
your comments are means a lot. ♥
love, jennie