7.05.2012

hello JULY

 people say it's better late than never, and I would like to say hello to the seventh month, July.. I do love this month, because of the long holiday is start in this month. Also the mid-year-sale as I can see in most stores at mall. I wore this casual simple outfit while I was hanging out with my cousins yesterday. This yellow stripes knitting top is actually my mom's closet :p



this two necklaces is the newest collection of Vashion Queen Go grab them before it sold out!

  my messy ombre rainbow nails and my cheap vintage bag. anyway I bought this bag only idr 50.000 :p




10 komentar:

  1. I guess your mom have a great style hhi .you are beautiful :)
    would u mind to fllow each other?

    spoonafternoon.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. great look honey, i really love the necklace!
    xx

    BalasHapus
  3. love your look simply sweet. :)

    BalasHapus
  4. thanks for following me sweetie, love to follow you back :) keep update. see you on the next post. xx

    BalasHapus
  5. you look super lovely :) thanks for your lovely comment on my blog
    mind to follow each other dear?:)

    BalasHapus
  6. yuuum the food looks so delish :9 :9
    such an amazing thrifted bag anyway!

    xx
    sartob

    BalasHapus
  7. Lovely top dear and love that gold choker :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  8. Your nails are colorful, so cute. Messy? Not really :)
    Anyway I love your blog, mind to follow each other? ☺

    BalasHapus

thank you for reading and visiting my blog..
your comments are means a lot. ♥
love, jennie